3M 7 in. x 7/8 in. 36 Grade Green Corps Fibre Disc #1922
Used for grinding fiberglass, Our 3M™ Green Corps™ Fibre Disc is designed for grinding door skins, MIG welds and other applications on metal, plastic or fiberglass. Offering an exceptionally fast cut and extreme durability and featuring our 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain, these discs are available in a wide selection of sizes, grits and grades to maximize work efficiency – the right tool to complete the job.
- 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain cuts fast, helping to increase productivity and throughout
- Performance fibre grinding disc suited to grinding paint, rust, weld removal, and metal work
- Easy attachment to the appropriate tool with hub and retainer nut providing a simple and quick replacement of worn discs
- Resin bond withstands heat and stabilizes the disc under pressure and heat to increase productivity
- Available in wide selection of sizes, grits, and grades to maximize each task