Sealant Tape Yellow-30ft Roll SM-5144
- Easy to apply by hand (User frendly)
- Ideal for over or autoclave cure
- Uses include:debulking/compacting,envelope bagging,resin damming, or as pressure strip
- Has been show to survive 30 debulking cycles
- Room temperature to 425 (218) cure cycles
- Strips clean from tool surfaces
- Good adhesive to varius films and tool surfaces
PERFORMACE TEMPERATURE RENGE:
Apply by hand to a clean dry tool or platen with release paper on top. When the sealant is in position remove the release paper and lay the film on top.
Apply presure by hand or roller on the sealant to obtain maximum adhesion and to ensure positive vacuum. It is recommended to strip below 150°F (66 °C) to minimize or reduce the parts from becoming warped. SM 5144 can be striped without leaving a residue on metal tool surfaces that have been cooled to room temperature.