Surform Pocket Plane 6"
This surform pocket plane is ideal to shape surfboad reails concaves and for many other trimming and smoothing jobs. The plane’s convenient compact size makes it easy to carry, while its die-cast alloy body ensures long-lasting durability and high performance.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for one-handed use
- Ideal for end-grain work, sheetrocking and smoothing edges of laminates
- Manufactured with a metallic gray, die-cast alloy body
- Includes thumbscrew blade tension for quick blade replacement
- Fitted with a replaceable (5-1/2"/140mm) fine cut blade
- Use replacement blade 21-291