If we can’t ship your order within one day, we will contact you to indicate the reason for the delay.
*Hazardous Materials will only get shipped via UPS.
Large Shipments (Over 100lbs)
These orders will ship via LTL Freight Trucks. Unless the customer request to use their own shipping broker or freight forwarder, we will arrange the pick up with a carrier of our choosing. Some shipping companies will require a booking number to accept a shipment, if they do, than we must have it for the pick up to be completed. Please email us the C/O Freight forwarder's name and address, your name and business name, full address, phone number, and booking number. Overseas orders placed online without providing us critical information will be cancelled within 3 business days.
Unfortunately, the following areas will receive an additional charge:
- RANCH/FARM DELIVERY
- MILITARY INSTALLATIONS
- LIMITED ACCESS LOCATIONS
Please call us at 714-379-9500 as soon as possible. Once an order ships, fees will apply for a cancelation.Shipping address
We do accept international orders. Customers are responsible for Taxes and Duty at the destination.Fiberglass Shipments
Folded (3 yards or less) - Orders of chopped mat and fiberglass cloth will be folded.Hazardous Material Shipments
This can happen only if the customer arranges a pickup with their own freight carrier. We do not arrange these type of shipments.
We can pack up to four blanks of different sizes in one box. We have all the necessary shipping boxes (additional fee Apply per box ) in-stock to ship your new blank.
- Every package is insured.
- Damages must be reported within 2 BUSINESS days.
- If a signature is required, whomever signs will have agreed that they inspected and accepted the package. The box and its contents should be inspected thoroughly at the time of delivery.
- Any damages to the merchandise or if the box itself is damaged, you must inform the driver, which they must notate it on their paperwork copy or device. If you fail to do this, you will lose any right to the insurance and we won’t be able to file a claim against the shipping company.
- After damage is noted and reported, accept the package and its contents. DO NOT refuse. Contact us right away, no later than 2 BUSINESS days. We will start the process to ship a replacement. Damaged boxes must be kept until the investigation is completed.
- If you let the shipping company leave the package without inspection and a signature is collected, you will lose the insurance and we won’t be able to file a claim against the shipping company.