Surfboard Finishing Resin
32737 Gloss resin is a clear finishing resin designed specifically for surfacing surfboards, sailboards, boats, etc. This resin has wax which helps cure in air to a hard, tack-free, moisture-resistant surface.
Gloss resin needs to be sanded after each coat, designed for top coat or "finish coat applications
Gloss resin is non-air-inhibited and light stabilized. It is rigid, with low reactivity, low viscosity, and pre-promoted to cure at room temperature with the addition of methyl ethyl ketone peroxide"Catalyst"
Gloss resin has a 13 minute working time @ 77 deg.
- Contains a surfacing agent
- Specially promoted
- Manufactured using statistical process and quality controls
- Cures to a hard, tack-free surface
- Minimal yellowing
- Transparent, water-white cured color
- Long get time to allow removal of brush marks
- Consistent performance, batch-to-batch