3M 2380 High-Temperature Masking Tape
|3/4 inch||12 Rolls/Sleeve||48 Rolls /Case|
|1 inch||9 Rolls/Sleeve||36 Rolls /Case|
|1.5 inch||6 Rolls/Sleeve||24 Rolls /Case|
3M 2380 Masking Tape Details
- Provides strong holding power and exceptional high-temperature resistance
- Resists slivering when exposed to high heat
- Removes cleanly after 30 minutes at bake temperatures up to 325° F/162° C
- Heavy crepe paper backing resists bleed-through
- Adhesive bonds instantly to many surfaces, holding in place without lifting or curling
- Strong backing is easy to tear and provides one-piece removal
3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 was designed for industrial use where the best possible paint line is desired and drying conditions range from air dry to oven bake. Our smooth, strong, mini-crepe paper masking tape holds fast, removes easily and will give you great performance for most paint masking applications.
Among Our Greatest Crepe Tapes
This highly versatile tape has all the features that are desirable for a high performance masking tape, such as strong adhesion, tough backing, excellent heat resistance and easy removal. It remains in place around corners, contours, and irregular surfaces to provide sharp paint lines in paint applications. 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 has been laboratory tested on painted steel panels and found to remove cleanly for up to 30 minutes at bake temperatures up to 325°F/ 162°C. The adhesive bonds instantly to paper, metal, wood, and painted surfaces with reliable holding power that resists lifting and curling, essential for producing precise paint lines. 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 also features one-piece removal and is sliver resistant under normal operating conditions.
High-performance paint masking