Super Cut Rubbing Compound
Super Cut Rubbing Compound is an aggressive non-silicone compound designed for machine application. It is formulated to remove 1000 grit sand scratches and similar-sized finish imperfections in aged and cured automotive paint coatings both foreign and domestic. Super Cut Rubbing Compound will achieve a brilliant 4000 polished finish.
Super Cut Rubbing Compound is extremely user-friendly. Incredible gloss will be obtained without the headaches of dust, slinging, sticking, or gummed up/blocked pads. The speed of Super Cut Rubbing Compound is truly impressive: it cuts quickly leaving a polished 4000 grit finish. Clean-up is fast because it rinses off easily with water or a clean towel, minimizing shop contamination. Super Cut Rubbing Compound was created for single-stage urethane and clear coated vehicles, the gloss obtained on acrylic enamels and lacquers is extremely impressive.
- Removes 1000 grit sand scratches and similar sized paint defects.
- Brilliant 4000 polished finish.
- Removes heavy oxidation.
- Leaves no residue or oily films.
- Cuts smoothly and quickly.
- Does not etch painted surfaces.
- Achieves a high gloss shine with the least effort.
- Competitively priced, economical to use and will reduce labor time required to achieve the industries finest finishes.